these arent really in any sort of order, cause im a bit too distracted by shiny objects to put them in order of yum factor.
this is kinda stolen from magelette/kara, but not really. shes just the last person who's list i read.
10 Counterworthy Fictional People
1. Michael Guerin -Roswell. its the bad boy with a sweet side. and i just watched Heatwave and he tossed Maria on a counter, and looked damn yummy doing it.
2. Wolverine - movieverse. hugh jackman. that man is sex is toast. especially when he's all growly and protective, and ..ooh. he gives me the shivers.
3. Lindsey - Angel. with the tattoos please. and the snark.
4. Snape - HPmovieverse. i love that man's voice. "even put a stopper in death." hell, he could just stand there and scold me for all i care.
5. Spike - Buffy/Angel. its the snark. and the cheekbones. and the head tilt. and the body. and..and..i just cant talk about it.
6. Han Solo - cause hell? has his own ship, has the snark, has the body.
7. Indiana Jones - its the hat. and thats all i can say.
8. Faith - Buffy. cause shes pretty, and fierce, and just..cool.
9. Davor - Finover Tapastry. - he has an ax. and those books make me hurt. and he deserves it.
10. Alex Whitman - Roswell, but DocPaul's Praet series. there are tattoos, and yumminess. but under it all? still sweet boy Alex. just with more of an attitude.
there are more..but there is a difference between people id like to do, and people who are counterworthy. totally different subject.
arent you glad i told you?
now, excuse me, i have to pee.