[a] Pick one dozen movies that are ones that you have special feelings about.
[b] Pick a few lines of dialogue.
[c] As people guess the film, strike out that entry.
[d] After the film is guessed, explain why that movie made the list.
*cackles* i have VERY odd taste in movies. good luck!
1. Wise man say: forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza. (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, guessed by genevieve. one of the best movies to watch while you are sick.)
2. Your mother was a fragging aardvark! (Labyrinth, guessed by genevieve. this is my favorite line in the whole movie. my computer even said this for a while as an error message)
3. I am nobody's little weasel.
4. I refuse to play your Chinese food mind games! (Dude, Where's My Car, guessed by genevieve. brandus insists on watching and quoting this ALL THE TIME. plus we just watched the White Castle movie.)
5. I so tired. I so very tired. I just cant clean no more cabins. (Welcome to 18, guessed by my sister Melisa. picked because every member of my family says this. every.single.person.)
6. You are so beautiful! Your eyes! Your whiskers! I must kiss you! (Willow, guessed by lorax. another movie i watch whenever there isnt anything on)
7. Now clear your minds. It knows what scares you. It has from the very beginning. Don't give it any help, it knows too much already. (Poltergeist, guessed by storydivagirl. this movie has scarred me for life. to list what is has scared me of would take too much time, but creepy trees, clown dolls, empty swimming pools, and my closet are all on that list.)
8. I hear they've got an assertive training class for southern women. Of course that's a contradiction in terms. (Fried Green Tomatoes, guessed by magelette. this is my favorite southern movie, with Steel Magnolias very close beside)
ETA: the majority of you have seen #s 2, 3, 6, and 7! and seeing as many people on my flist like 80's movies...*cough*