- Why and when and where did people from Asia start doing peace signs in pictures? It's gotten to the point where I've seen so many pics taken in dramas that I nearly do it when I see a camera. Im curious, as my penpals from Japan when I was a kid always sent pictures, too, and everyone was ALWAYS holding a peace sign up.
- also, there is a Gokusen fic somewhere on the Pit that I eventually gave up on because the author kept saying things like, "Shin put up the bunny ears sign," and i just couldnt get over the stupidity. BUNNY EARS.
- Other insanity: i got a comment on facebook from someone I went to school with, admiring my courage for naming my kid Voldemort. No, really, I did. And then I stared at the comment for a while in complete confusion, trying to figure out how to respond.
- I am currently exhausted as i got up early today so i could get child up and fed and to daycare early so i could go to a meeting 45 minutes away. when i walked in, they told me i didnt need to be there and to leave. i sulked in Target for a while and then had Chik Fil A.
- I skipped an entire episode of Skip Beat. the episode where she's the chicken, and Sho is on Bridge Rock. I just..couldnt deal. Also, it's much easier for me to see the shippiness in the anime then it is in the manga. either the manga is more subtle, or i just get distracted by all those damn pages and panels and cant remember how short of a time it has actually been since Ren swooped in and was hot.
- literarylemming resynced Arashi's Crazy Moon pv to Lady Gaga's Just Dance. It works abnormally well. The last chorus and the very end are things of BEAUTY.
the other Arashi fanvid that makes me laugh harder then I can possible explain is I Wantcha by waxrose, which i would desperately like to embed, but right now wont even play for me. It's here, though, if you can get it to play.
- Im tempted to go back through alllllll of my lj posts ever to make sure they are properly tagged. I spent way too much time looking for a particular post the other day so i could give darkeyedwolf links to my psuedocest Lost fics.
- my tummy hurts, and i object