Tommy, are you doing a round up of people playing, like whoever did last year? do you know who is?
its fun, and very cool, so check it out.
- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
So, my ten.
1. Warren Peace fan vid to "Burning Love." yes, i still want it. please?
2. More Rayne fic. written just for me. Where Simon thinks its funny, instead of going through the roof.
3. Rayne wallpaper (1024x768) - River, Jayne, Reavers or Blue Hands - "Handsome man, save me from monsters." yes, im a cheeseball. and a freak. ive adjusted.
4. Icons. Lost (C/C, Sawyer, Sawyer/AnaLucia, Hurley, Sha-Boone(hha)), Firefly (Rayne, Jayne, River), Adam Baldwin, Gilmore Girls (Luke/Lorelai, Luke)
5. Wallpapers of any of the above..
6. Season one of the new Dr Who. still havent seen it, and would like to. uploaded and emailed would be fine.
7. Music. Specifically, get up off your ass and DANCE music, without including anything techno. again, uploaded, emailed, is more than cool.
8. Adam Baldwin. in my bed. hey, its a WISHLIST.
9. a Jayne hat, or a monkey hat. im easily amused.
10.do something fabulous for somebody. real life or fandom, or whatever, but do something cool.
Thanks for reading, and let me know where wishlist roundup is going on.